Henry, IL Denture Services
Whenever you have a dental condition that requires the extraction or removal of a tooth, you may need a dental implant or denture. It could be something as simple as an accident that knocked out some teeth or more serious such as gum disease or tooth decay. This can happen at any age.
Dr. Ed is constantly learning about new dental procedures to help his patients. A Lifetime of Smiles stays abreast of cutting edge technology and loves to support the community with the best and easiest solutions for dentistry.. Anything to help you heal faster or cause less pain!
Choose A Lifetime of Smiles for your denture needs in Henry, IL
Become part of A Lifetime of Smiles and Enjoy the Benefits:
- Fun and welcoming environment
- Chance to win a monthly prize by leaving a Google review
- Celebrate and have fun with our patients
- Same-day dentures
- On-site dental lab for faster service
- Award-winning care from our professional team.
What options are available for dentures in Henry IL
In Henry IL, individuals seeking dentures can choose from various options, including implant supported dentures, partial dentures, immediate dentures, all on four dentures, full dentures, overdentures, and flexible dentures.
Implant supported dentures are fixed in the mouth and eliminate shifting, rocking, and slurring of speech, while partial dentures are removable appliances that attach to natural teeth to correct tooth loss.
Immediate dentures are inserted after teeth extraction and tissue healing, and All On Four dentures are permanent implant supported dentures that can only be removed in the office if necessary.
Full dentures are used when all teeth are missing in the upper or lower jaw or both and consist of a plastic base that looks like gum tissue and supports a full set of artificial teeth.
Overdentures fit over remaining natural teeth or dental implants, improving stability and reducing bone loss.
Flexible dentures are a modern alternative to traditional dentures made of nylon, lightweight, and thin, with a natural appearance and improved comfort. However, they may not be suitable for patients with extensive tooth loss or gum disease.
What are the Benefits of Dentures in Henry IL
In Henry IL, dentures offer several benefits, including:
- Enhancing the aesthetic of one's smile for a more youthful and appealing appearance.
- Additionally, dentures can address speech difficulties caused by missing teeth, allowing for clearer enunciation and improved speech.
- They also restore the ability to chew effectively, enabling a balanced diet without discomfort or difficulty.
- By distributing the forces of the bite evenly, dentures can prevent additional damage to remaining teeth and promote overall oral health.
- Wearing dentures can instill a sense of self-assurance, empowering individuals to eat, speak, and smile with comfort and ease.
- Dentures can be personalized to meet specific requirements, including size, shape, and color, for a custom fit.
- As removable dental solutions, dentures are easy to clean and maintain, although adjusting to them may take time and require a period of adaptation.
A lifetime of smiles specialist can provide guidance on caring for dentures, including proper cleaning techniques, storage procedures, and replacement timelines.
Dentures can affect your health and here's why you should trust A Lifetime Of Smiles with your Henry IL Denture Needs
Dentures can be a real pain in the jaw, but don't worry, A Lifetime Of Smiles has got you covered for all your Henry IL denture needs.
With our proper denture practices, you can evenly distribute the forces of your bite, prevent harm to remaining teeth, and preserve your jawbone's shape so you don't end up looking like a sad droopy dog.
Plus, our Denture Specialists are here to help you choose the right dentures for the foods you love to eat. No more being stuck with mashed potatoes and baby food! You can now broaden your capacity to chew and consume a diverse range of foods, which means you'll finally be able to enjoy that juicy steak or crunchy carrot you've been craving.
And don't forget about our denture cleaning tips! Neglecting to clean your dentures properly can lead to nasty oral infections like thrush or stomatitis. Ew, gross!
With A Lifetime of Smiles, you'll be smiling in comfort in no time. Our denture specialists will make sure you have a good fit, so you don't have to worry about any discomfort or irritation.
And the best part? We're fast! With our same-day denture option, you can get your dentures quickly, leaving more time for routine check-ups to ensure they're not harming your oral well-being.
So, take care of your dentures, and they'll take care of you, just like your favorite pair of shoes. But be warned, extended wear may lead to bone loss in your jaw, so if you start feeling a little loose, it might be time to switch things up.
How is the Denture Procedure carried out in Henry, IL
The length of the denture procedure in Henry, IL can vary depending on factors such as the type of dentures required, the number of teeth that need to be replaced, and the patient's gum and jawbone health.
The denture process typically involves five stages:
- The initial stage involves an initial consultation with your dentist to assess your teeth, gums, and jawbone to determine if dentures are suitable for you.
- An impression of your teeth and gums will be taken to create a mold that will be sent to an onsite dental lab where custom-made dentures will be created to fit your mouth.
- You will then have a try-in appointment (unless you're getting same-day dentures) to ensure that the dentures fit properly and are comfortable.
- If the dentures fit well and feel comfortable, any necessary adjustments will be made, and the fitting will be finalized. Instructions on how to care for your dentures will also be provided.
- Finally, a follow-up appointment will be scheduled with your dentist to ensure that your dentures continue to fit correctly and are not causing any harm to your oral health. Adjustments or replacements may be recommended over time to ensure the longevity and effectiveness of your dentures.
Denture Insurance Info In Ottawa, IL
How to avoid going broke when you need fake teeth in Henry, IL
Let's face it, getting dentures can be pricey, and no one wants to be left toothless and penniless. But fear not, dear Henry residents, because dental insurance can be your saving grace!
Now, before you start jumping for joy, it's important to know that the coverage for dentures can vary depending on your plan and the type of dentures needed. So don't go calling up your insurance provider just yet.
Some plans may have restrictions or limitations, like only covering basic or standard dentures, while leaving fancier options like implant-supported dentures out in the cold. And some plans may even make you wait a while before coverage kicks in, leaving you toothless and waiting.
But fear not, because with a little bit of research and some expert advice from your favorite dental team (that's us!), you can navigate the confusing world of dental insurance and get yourself some pearly whites without breaking the bank.
So, brush up on your insurance plan, give us a call, and get ready to smile big without worrying about going broke!
How much will dentures cost in Ottawa, IL
How much do dentures cost in Henry, IL? The answer, depends on several factors:
- The type of dentures you need will affect the cost. Full dentures can cost more than partial dentures. So, if you're only missing a few teeth, don't worry, you won't have to sell your house to pay for your new smile.
- The materials used to make your dentures can also play a role in the cost. Think of it this way: do you want your teeth to look like they were made by a blind squirrel, or do you prefer high-quality materials that won't fall apart after one bite of an apple?
- Where you live can also influence the price. If you live in a big city, you might have to sell your car to afford dentures. But if you live in a small town, you might only have to sell your bicycle.
- If you need additional treatments before or after getting your dentures, such as extractions, bone grafts, or dental implants, the overall cost will be higher. It's like adding toppings to a pizza – the more you add, the higher the price.
- If you have dental insurance, your plan may cover some or all of the cost of your dentures. But don't get too excited, not all insurance plans cover dentures or may have restrictions on the type of dentures that are covered.
So, give us a call and let's talk about your options. Remember, investing in high-quality dentures can improve your oral health and quality of life in the long run. Plus, you'll be able to smile without scaring children or small animals.