1. To ensure you receive quality dental care, it's important to choose a qualified and experienced dentist in Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL. Be sure to verify that the dentist is licensed and has obtained the necessary education and training to practice dentistry. This can provide peace of mind that you're receiving care from a qualified professional.
Graduated with honors while receiving a Doctorate of Dental Surgery From The University Of Illinois At the Chicago College Of Dentistry in 1995
Dr. Ed is a member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Contemporary Dental Forum
- Seattle Study Club
- Illinois Valley Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Graduated from Northern Illinois University in 2015, with a bachelor degree in Biological Science and Chemistry.
- Graduate of 2019 in UOI Chicago with a Doctorate in Dental Medicine, D.M.D.
- Joined A Lifetime Of Smiles in May 2019
- Graduated from University at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine in 2020 with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery, D.D.S
- He continued with his general practice residency at NYU in Langone Brooklyn
- Joined A Lifetime Of Smiles July 2021
2. When looking for a dentist in Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL, it's important to consider their location and office hours. Select a dentist who is easily accessible and has office hours that work well with your schedule.
Get Directions to Our Lasalle, IL Office
3. Choose a qualified dentist with a convenient location, suitable office hours, and a comprehensive range of dental services in Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL.
Preventive dental care includes exams, cleanings, X-rays, fluoride treatments, sealants, and cancer screenings to maintain oral health and prevent dental problems.
Restorative dental treatments aim to repair or replace teeth that have been damaged or lost due to cavities, fractures, or other issues. Treatments can include dental fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, and dentures, and they improve the function and appearance of the teeth.
Dental fillings restore teeth damaged by decay or injury by removing the affected area and filling the cavity with dental materials, preventing further decay and restoring the tooth's function and appearance.
Dental crowns replace or repair damaged or decayed teeth by capping them with a custom-made cap, restoring their size, shape, and strength.
Dental bridges improve the appearance and function of teeth by replacing missing teeth and attaching prosthetic teeth to neighboring teeth using dental crowns or other support methods.
Dentures and partials are custom-made appliances that replace missing teeth, and they are designed to fit comfortably in the patient's mouth while restoring the function and appearance of teeth. By preventing dental problems, they can help improve oral health.
Root canals treat dental problems caused by decay or infection by removing the affected or infected part of the tooth and filling it with dental material. This procedure preserves the natural tooth and relieves discomfort.
TMJ treatment involves addressing issues related to the temporomandibular joint, which connects the jawbone to the skull and can cause pain, clicking or popping sounds, and difficulty chewing or speaking. Treatment may include self-care practices, dental appliances, medication, or surgery.
Laser dentistry uses specialized lasers for dental procedures, providing benefits like reduced pain, bleeding, and healing time.
Oral surgery addresses dental and oral health problems like impacted wisdom teeth, dental implants, and jaw surgery. It typically involves local or general anesthesia and a recovery period with aftercare.
Fast dental implant placement and provisional restoration can be completed in a single visit with Teeth in a day, reducing treatment duration and cost.
Teeth whitening improves tooth color through in-office or at-home treatments using trays and gels.
Porcelain veneers are thin, personalized shells of porcelain that are affixed to the front surface of teeth to enhance their appearance and address cosmetic issues such as discoloration, chips, and gaps.
Invisalign straightens teeth with clear, removable aligners customized to each patient. It's comfortable, convenient, and addresses common orthodontic issues. Patients can remove the aligners for daily tasks and treatment typically lasts 12-18 months.
4. When looking for a dentist in Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL, it's crucial to evaluate their reputation and reviews. It's advisable to read online reviews and ask for referrals from acquaintances. Additionally, visiting the dentist's website or social media accounts may provide valuable insights from other patients, allowing you to understand their experiences better.
Dr. Ed's Patients Love Him!
And the reviews are the proof!
I went to Dr. Ed yesterday for a root canal. Not only is Dr Ed a very friendly guy he is also a true professional at his trade. He did a root canal through my crown. I'm not a dentist but, that seems like it would be a tough procedure. He saved me from having to get a new crown. His assistant Maddie was also professional and kind. Everyone there is friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Ed Monroe.
I am a wreck over going to the dentist, but not this one. I have had major work done here, and Dr. Ed has been wonderful and provided me with pain free dental work. I saw a new doctor today, Dr. Ken, and he was equally gentle and skilled. He will be a great addition to this friendly, caring office.
Best dentist and dentist office I've been to in years. Everyone is friendly and helpful. If you have Dentist Phobia this is the place to go. There is always laughter and people seem to enjoy their time there. I myself needed new dentures. Best set I have ever had, I can actually chew lettuce, nuts, and hard foods I've not eaten in years. I've had to have a few adjustments and they are always happy to see me. I know I always enjoy going there. I highly recommend Dr Ed to anyone
Truly are the best dentist. All the staff are amazing and so nice. Dr. Ed and Gina have helped me through one of the most toughest times and always make it enjoyable when I come in.
Dr Ed is always so patient with me even though I'm a big baby at the dentist. He never makes me feel bad for being overly nervous, like some dentists do. Even though I live 45 minutes away, I still like to go here if I need any "painful" procedures done. He always keeps comfortable. Today Brittney took my sutures out and I didn't feel a thing!
Dr. Ken's Patients Love Him
The proof is in the reviews!
I am a wreck over going to the dentist,
but not this one. I have had major work done here, and Dr. Ed has been wonderful and provided me with pain free dental work. I saw a new doctor today, Dr. Ken, and he was equally gentle and skilled. He will be a great addition to this friendly, caring office.
Broke a front tooth over the weekend, Dr. Ken did an amazing job building it back up. Really amazing how well matched it is, looks perfect. Also really appreciate the staff being flexible and fitting this repair in on a Monday. (The place is great for routine care too).
A wonderful relaxing atmosphere… Everyone is very friendly and professional. I’ve seen Dr. Ed several times, and have also received services from Dr. Pat. This week I had an appointment with Dr. Ken, their newest associate and was very satisfied with his work as well!
First time bringing my 9 year old was great here the whole place has that home warm comfort feel.. Dr Ken ended up having to pull 2 teeth all pain free! Also huge thanks to Desiree for following up the next day. Dr. Edd Monroe got the office tour instead of me lol but he was awesome throughout the whole process made us feel welcome in his home away from home and he does an amazing job with the kids (had my 10 month old niece with me that day)!! I deff recommend you come meet the team and get the same experience my family and everyone leaving reviews gets!
Hear What Real Patients Say About Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat and Jessica were amazing! I had wisdom teeth removed and he made it completely comfortable. I felt nothing. I was concerned about price at first, but was actually really affordable. Everyone in the office was super nice, answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
I had some dental work done by Dr. Pat and I am very happy with the results. I have had tons of dental work in my life and have never felt as comfortable at the dentist. Dr. Pat was excellent at letting me know what was happening and everything was pain free. 100% would recommend and will be sending in my children.
I’m so glad I decided to have my first appointment at Lifetime of Smiles. Dr. Pat was great! He made me so comfortable. He explained everything clearly and then presented me with a treatment plan. I had a scaling, which in the past had been very painful. I felt no pain during the procedure and when anesthesia wore off, I still had no pain.
Now I will only go to Dr. Pat and I highly recommend him to all my friends.
I switched to Dr. Pat after my old dentist retired. Dr. Pat came in on his day off to cover an emergency for me. He was able to put a crown on the same day. It has healed wonderfully well and I have no discomfort. I am very grateful and would highly recommend him.
Best dental experience I’ve ever had in the Illinois Valley area! Christy was awesome and she got me in right away! Dr. Pat was very nice, prompt and professional. Sarah was super helpful in scheduling my next appointment. Everyone was so kind and caring! I really appreciate all the staff at Lifetime of Smiles! Thank you for all you do!
5. Don't forget to consider insurance plans accepted and payment options when selecting a dentist in Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL. Before making an appointment, ask about their accepted insurance plans and payment methods to ensure a seamless and stress-free experience.
Dental insurance plans can differ based on various factors, such as the provider, coverage options, and plan. Some ways in which dental insurance plans may vary include coverage for preventive care and restorative treatments, deductibles and copayments, annual maximums, in-network versus out-of-network providers, and waiting periods. It's crucial to review the details of your dental insurance plan to understand what is covered and what your out-of-pocket expenses will be. You can consult with one of our dentists in Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL or directly contact your insurance provider to learn more about coverage options for dentures.
6. Choosing a dentist near Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL with a communication style that makes you feel comfortable and at ease is important. It is essential to select a dentist who can effectively communicate, address your concerns, and answer your questions regarding your dental health. This will help you feel confident and relaxed during your dental visits, making your experience more enjoyable.
Why choose A Lifetime of Smiles for your Dentist needs in Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL
- Enjoy a welcoming and fun-filled atmosphere at our dental office
- Leave a Google review and enter a monthly raffle for exciting prizes
- Experience our celebration and fun with our patients
- Benefit from our Same Day Dentures service
- Take advantage of our on-site dental lab to expedite the denture process
- Receive award-winning service from our professionally trained team
7. When selecting a dental office in or near Granville, Mark, Standard, Cedarpoint & Mcnabb, IL, it's important to ensure that they follow proper hygiene and safety protocols to protect your well-being. Choosing a dental clinic that maintains a clean and safe environment is crucial for maintaining good oral health and preventing the spread of infections.
During an uncertain time, we assure you that you can count on A Lifetime Of Smiles. We are doing all that we can do to serve you in a safe, effective, and fun and friendly way! Some of the ways in which we have adapted in our office to serve you better:
- Comfortable socially distanced seating in our spacious waiting area
- Temperature checks of all patients, employees and visitors upon entrance into our building
- Disinfection of all surfaces consistently throughout the day of waiting area and reception desk and in our entire office
- Hand Sanitizer available throughout entire office during all parts of your appointment
- Mandatory mask requirement for all staff and patients and visitors in building
- Strict adherence to exceed CDC and ADA guidelines
- Increased Personal Protection Equipment being worn by all staff during all procedures
- Radio communication allowing for social distancing of traffic between appointments, decreasing the amount of people in any given area at one time
- HVAC UV Sanitation
- HEPA Air Filtration
- Peroxide Atomization
- New Air Recirculation